Nusa Dua is a peninsula in South Bali, well known as an enclave of high end hotels.
This peninsula has a host of luxury hotels and is a home to the most popular golf course in Bali and the main convention centre on the island.
The beaches have a magnificent landscape with white sand and are deep, long and safe for swimming. This is also home to one of the best museums in Bali. The Nusa Dua is an artificial location.
Map of Nusa Dua
View of the city Nusa Dua
Points of interest in the City of Nusa Dua:
– Geger Beach: This is the public beach in Nusa Dua with a cooling breeze.
Geger Beach, Nusa Dua
– Pasifika Museum: It is a splendid museum, and is highly recommended for anyone interested in the art of Bali. The Indochinese exhibition is impressive, as are the displays of Polynesian artifacts. Featuring premium artworks of well known artists from around the world such us Paul Gauguin, Theo Meier, Le Mayeur, Rudolf Bonnet, Arie Smith, Hendrik Paulides, Isaac Israel, Emilio Ambron, and many more.
– Serangan Island (Turtle Island): Serangan is a turtle conservation area.
Doing Activities in Nusa Dua:
– Nusa Dua Golf and Country Club
– Alam Alang Bali Spa;
– Spa Sekar Jagat;
– Tamara Spa Bali;
– Thalasso Bali Spa.
Nusa Dua offers many watersports like banana boat, jetski, parasailing, scuba diving and has other businesses that we can see in ngetrip.com.
– Benoa Cafe;
– Bumbu Bali;
– Nusa Dua Beach Grill;
– Lotus Garden
– Bawang Merah.
The town of Nusa Dua is known for its luxurious resorts as:
– Bali Tropic Resort and Spa
– Ayodya Resort Bali
– The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa
– The Nikko Bali Resort
– St Regis Bali Resort
– Westin Resort
– Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Spa